Smooth Infusion™ Anti-Frizz Conditioner
Regular price RM 155.00
Unit price per
- Silicone-free detangling and smoothing conditioner gently conditions, moisturizes and enhances shine.
- The vegan formula features a plant polymer shield and botanical smoothing oil blend to protect against humidity, keeping your hair smoother and sleeker.
- Ideal for all hair types.
The second step in fighting frizzy hair when you want to maintain a smooth, sleek and shiny look. The silicone-free smoothing conditioner moisturizes, detangles and softens hair improving manageability and preventing flyaways. The moisturizing anti-frizz conditioner utilizes a plant-powered dual-action technology to protect against humidity, keeping hair smoother and sleeker for longer.
Anti-frizz, plant-powered technology:
• Plant polymer shield – An invisible polymer instantly cloaks hair strands and repels water, giving silicone-free protection. 99% naturally derived.*
• Botanical smoothing oil blend – Features Kalahari melon seed oil and Tamanu oil. Smooths and conditions cuticles for softness and shine.
All hair types: Fine, medium, thick.
Safe for color-treated and chemically processed hair.
Aveda's own pure-fumeTM aroma with Australian Sandalwood, Bergamot, Palmarosa and other pure flower and plant essences.
99% naturally derived.* 100% Vegan. Cruelty free.
*From plants, non-petroleum minerals or water, on average per ISO standards.
HOW TO USE?
Step 1. Use after smooth infusion™ anti-frizz shampoo.
Step 2. Massage into wet hair, from roots to ends.
Step 3. Rinse.
Your smooth infusion™ regimen
Step 1: Cleanse daily or as needed with smooth infusion™ anti-frizz shampoo.
Step 2: Condition daily or as needed with smooth infusion™ anti-frizz conditioner. For damaged or very dry hair, use a weekly treatment masque from botanical repair™ or nutriplenish™.
Step 3: To treat & style choose either smooth infusion™ style-prep smoother™, smooth infusion™ perfect blow dry spray or smooth™ infusion perfectly sleek heat styling cream depending on needs and hair type and texture.